Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who are you?

 ‎"I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. 

I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” 

This is who I am. Who are you?" 

(Hassan al-Banna)

Komen: Dia telah sampai ke destinasinya bila mati ditembak tahun 1949. On February 12, 1949 in Cairo, Al-Banna was at the Jamiyyah al-Shubban al-Muslimeen headquarters with his brother in-law Abdul Karim Mansur to negotiate with Minister Zaki Ali Basha who represented the government side. Minister Zaki Ali Basha never arrived. By 5 o'clock in the evening Al-Banna and his brother-in-law decided to leave. The assassination happened when Al-Banna and his brother in-law called a taxi. As they stood waiting for the taxi, they were shot by two men.

Mati akan datang juga. Lebih baik mati dalam berdakwah mengajak manusia menyembah Allah. Kita....sudahkah bermula?

No comments: